enforcer n : one whose job it is to execute unpleasant tasks for a superior [syn: hatchet man]
- Rhymes: -ɔː(r)sə(r)
Enforcer may refer to:
- Units in the game Battle Realms WOtW
- A criminal who uses physical force or the threat of physical force to intimidate, injure or even murder those who do not follow the dictates of an organized crime group; a thug.
- An official who enforces laws or regulations on behalf of a government agency.
- Enforcer (hockey), a role in ice hockey
- The Enforcer is an MMU-controlled debugging tool for AmigaOS
- Enforcer, a handgun in the computer game Unreal Tournament
- Enforcer, a character class in the online computer game Anarchy Online
- Enforcer (professional wrestling)
- The CBS Enforcer Music Collection, a television news music package used by many CBS affiliates in the United States
- Enforcer, a boss in the game Coded Arms for PSP
- Volunteers who have 'Taken The Black' to serve as convention staff at the Penny Arcade Expo and/or Child's Play charity events are called Enforcers.
- Enforcers (SWAT Kats), Megakat city's paramilitary police force.
- Enforcer (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Enforcer (Landing Platform Dock), a naval vessel for carrying expeditionary forces.